This award-winning company is a global brand & manufacturer of cordless power & hand tools including industrial supplies, that offers a huge range of high-quality products that outclass many other brands. The business has an enviable reputation in the marketplace for offering exceptional customer service & product availability, coupled with a great vision for innovation and product development. You will be given full product training as the company have an excellent training programme. Ideally this will be a long-term career move as the company will offer long term job stability, promotional prospects and clear salary increases. The management style is open and friendly which provides full autonomy and in turn gives you a voice within the business. The company has delivered year on year growth and will continue to do so.
This role will offer a great opportunity to be the main point of contact for Ireland which means an excellent career opportunity is on offer. Selling into merchants, wholesalers & buying groups in some cases, so route to market experience is essential (we are open to product background though).
The Role - Account Manager - Field Based
* Account Management role selling into existing customers
* Taking over a well establish client base with a high turnover
* The product range includes a wide variety of tools and accessories.
* You will attend trade shows and breakfast mornings
* Selling via face to face meetings and product demonstrations
* Selling into merchants and wholesalers - overseeing buying groups
* Developing new business opportunities.
* Managing your own time and dairy
* You will be given full autonomy working from home & in the field
* You will be expected to visit existing customers on a daily basis
* Undertake research on new products and new product sectors along with the sales team to ensure we are maximising sales opportunities with existing clients.
* Working with suppliers to understand capabilities and opportunities for innovation and exclusivity.
* Reporting and analysing existing range performance, ensuring we are managing product through its lifecycle
* Fun role working for an open and friendly manager
* Most of the busines is between Dublin and Belfast area
The Person - Account Manager - Field Based - Account Manager
For this role, we are looking for the following skills; sales experience selling tooling products or similar route to market; Adaptable, flexible and has sold to all levels; Ability to present to all levels with measurable results; Be hungry driven and motivated; Experience managing a large territory and arranging face to face meetings; Must understand the steps of the sales process, features & benefits of a product and good negotiating skills. Finally, you must ooze energy, and want to progress in the business over the long term, coupled with a likeable and charismatic personality. In return the company will offer you job stability, clear promotional prospects and future salary increases fro this account manager role