The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the groundshoring / groundworks industry, will have a strong engineering background – preferably in Geo Technical Engineering/ understanding and technical experience, will have a proven track record in Groundshoring applications & sales, will have new business experience, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well established, growing organisation. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Sales Manager while also working alongside a team of 6 other Sales Reps, 1 of whom is a Ground Shoring veteran with over 19 years experience in the sector.
In 2016 RMD Kwikform Ireland entered the geotechnical sector with the establishment of a ground shoring division. The division was launched on the back of the company’s successful above-ground shoring business that operates globally. With a modern fleet of trenching and ground shoring products, alongside our handpicked team of industry groundworks experts, we’re now equipped to support the safe, swift and timely delivery of any project. RMDK can deliver systems into a variation of sectors including engineering, Construction, Contractors across the whole of the Ireland and on an international level.
• To build strong and profitable sustainable relationships with customers in Ireland and to develop and grow the territory to achieve Ground Shoring Sales Objectives.
• To deliver against agreed hire and sale revenue targets.
• To ensuring payment is received on time and in full.
• To representing RMD Kwikform in an ethical and professional manner at all times
Position 7.5 hours per day(9am-5pm) over 5 days - 37.5 hours per week with flexibility to meet the requirements of the role.
Salary €50-55k depending on experience.
The successful candidate will gain practical experience in all aspects of Groundshoring Sales & Engineering to support the successful operation of the business and its service to customers
The successful candidate will receive formal/informal training in the following : Sales process & systems, Health & Safety policy & procedures, effective use of Company’s computer systems, all aspects of the administration process & systems used within the company eg,CRM etc, other duties relevant to the role as required ,reporting activities, records & conforming to systems
26 days holidays
Pension Defined Contribution 3-8% matched by employer
Profit Share Scheme (not guaranteed)
Parking on site
Full expensed company car
Civil Engineering Degree
Geo Technical Engineering Experience
Proven success in the groundshoring Industry.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
• Strong drive and commitment to succeed
• Well organised and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
• High sense of personal integrity and professionalism
• Proficient IT skills including MS Office, CAD, BIM
• Influential and assertive, able to get views across with conviction and not give way to pressure from others.
• Enthusiastic and energetic, promoting a sense of direction and purpose for the team.
Ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers
• Cultural awareness
• Build and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
• Understands needs and satisfies expectations.
• Take responsibility to deliver on our vision, goals and values.