Our client a leading engineering firm based in the Tipperary / Kilkenny area are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Sales & Marketing Executive to join their team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the following duties.
* To develop branch sales by securing new business contracts, as well as maintaining and developing existing business contracts
* Lead Company initiatives to ensure attendance/representation at trade shows.
* Maintain the Company website, Facebook and Twitter accounts
* Promote the company brand through magazines, periodicals, journals and other prints media
* To achieve defined sales targets whilst maintaining good profitability levels.
* Ensure our customers are aware of the company's expanding product range and identifying leads for further business opportunities.
* To continuously seek new customers and to pass on the information gained about existing or potential customers.
* To analyse current and potential markets for the Company's products and services.
* To enhance existing and create new meaningful relationships between our Company and its customers.
* To manage the sales area efficiently and to utilise the time available effectively so as to achieve the maximum results possible.
* Liaise with manufacturing/production to establish priority list for manufacture.
* Manage third party product suppliers to ensure availability of stock items.
* Ad hoc duties as may arise from time to time.
Education and Personal Capabilities
* Sales/marketing qualification from third level institution
* IT capabilities to include MS Suite and CRM systems / quotation package
* Ability to co-ordinate sales order needs with purchasing, production and compliance requirements.
* Full drivers licence
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send an updated CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided.