To co-ordinate business development activity in the Company’s area in order to promote business growth for the future through expanding the customer base and helping to develop new sales plans to meet changing customer needs.
Manage the implementation of this plan. Set appropriate objectives and targets in order to achieve the overall plan, monitor performance against objectives and take appropriate action to ensure the plan is achieved.
Develop and maintain good contacts with key customers/intermediaries and develop suitable packages for them in consultation with management.
Form strong working relationships with your customers, thoroughly planning and preparing for any meetings, and agreeing JBP’s that fall in-line with the company’s Sales & Marketing strategy.
- Minimum 5 years consumer products sales experience into Ireland’s Retail / Hardware sector
- Strong track record of sales goal attainment
- Outstanding organization, analytical, communication, interpersonal, presentation, and management skills
- An outgoing customer-oriented person.
- Able to establish a rapport with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to spot and exploit sale opportunities, develop plans and set aims within the company's expectations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Dublin County based
- Present an excellent image
- Clear decision maker
- Natural leader
- Communications skills
- Strategic thinker
- Commercial acumen
- Driven / Achiever
- General management skills
- Project management
- Achieve revenue performance gross margin
- Business development
- New Targets
- IT proficient
- Very good management skills
- Numeracy and analytical
- Organised and efficient
- Relationship builder
- Make the complex simple
- Continually develop and grow profitable results, year on year
- Always identified when change was required and restructured accordingly
- Introduced and developed key brands into new channels
- Managed successfully JBPs and Terms with all major customers
Education & Qualification:
- Previous key account management experience
- Outgoing personality
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to foster lasting working relationships
- Determined and proactive personality with the ability to be flexible in your working approach
Salary and benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Generous Bonus and commission