We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
* Identifying and establishing new business through lead generation and prospecting. New customer acquisition.
* Gaining a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements.
* Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
* Preparing proposals, quotations and administering client accounts.
* Working on after sales support services and providing technical back-up as required.
* Preparing reports ad keeping customer records through Salesforce.
* Meeting regular sales targets and co-coordinating sales projects.
* Supporting marketing activities by attending trade exhibitions, conferences and other marketing events.
* Liaising with other members of the sales team and engineering department.
* Feeding back customer information to engineering for future product development.
* Gathering marketing and customer information.
* Attending regular team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
* Fluent (written/oral) in German and professional English.
* Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland
* Previous sales experience, ideally with Medium and Large Businesses (2 years minimum).
* Excellent communication for inside sales and business development.