Do you want a career in IT Recruitment?
FRS Recruitment’s IT Team are expanding and are looking for a Resourcer to join their team, this role will be a key growth role where you can develop your career into a Recruitment Consultant!
If you are either a current Junior IT Recruiter/Sourcer with 6 months plus experience or have extensive in-depth sales experience this is the role for you!
This permanent role can be based in any of our FRS offices Nationwide or based remotely.
FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 branch national recruitment agency. We are part of the FRS Network and are the only Co-Operative Recruitment Firm in Ireland. We started out as an agricultural co-operative in 1980, a heritage that is important to us as it guides the way we work today. We have since grown into a multifaceted, industrial, technological, and highly specialised co-operative recruitment agency. We are continuously expanding and are seeking hardworking individuals who share the same values as us.
You will be:
* Passionate about recruitment and the promotion of the highest standard in client and candidate care.
* Confident and Resilient in the area business development and vertical growth, be focused, wanting to be better while striving for new ideas.
* Progressive and Ambitious in your approach to learning and development.
* A Team Player who can work collaboratively across all business units.
* Responsible for the sourcing of high-quality candidates.
* Responsible for the advertising, setting up of interviews and submitting suitable candidates for assigned IT roles.
* Arrange interviews and completion of all administration duties around this as requested by Recruiters.
* Format cv’s in line with best practice as advised by Recruiters.
* Working to daily and weekly KPIs.
* Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
* Conduct confidential interviews.
* Create a candidate profiles for each open position.
* Present detailed shortlisted candidate profile summaries.
* Follow-up references checks.
* Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy.
* Attend candidate and client networking events.
* Maintaining accurate CRM data and records as required by your role.
* Be responsible for your own Occupational Safety and Health and wellbeing.
* Keep abreast of industry trends and labour market movements.
* Maintain awareness of FRS Recruitment business objectives and strategic changes.
* Adhering to FRS Policies and Procedures.
* 6+months sourcing/recruitment experience within a similar vertical or 2+ years extensive sales experience.
* Experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods within an IT Recruitment desk is an added advantage.
* Certificate/Diploma/Degree level education.
* A proven track record in achieving sales targets and building long term customer relationships.
* Excellent IT proficiency specifically MS Office as well as having the ability to use customer relations management systems (CRM).
* Good knowledge of candidate’s selection methods.
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
* Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
* Team player.
* Good time-management skills.