Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will benefit from their knowledge and experience, as well as a structured training and development programme. You will manage a customer base primarily in the Munster area, ensuring delivery of strong sales growth plans in each account to enhance the brand in accordance with the company's plans and strategic direction.
Individual will need to be based in Cork/Co. Cork with majority of work focused within the Cork/Kerry regions.
· Responsible for an assigned territory journey plan and the entire customer base that falls within that territory journey plan.
· Responsible for implementing both national and own plans and activities to achieve set targets within customer base.
· Delivering strong year on year growth and in turn hitting the territory targets.
· Build relationships and influence all key stakeholders within the customer base.
· Identifying new leads/business opportunity within their territory.
· Building secondary seasonal displays which add theatre and drive incremental sales.
· Responsible for completing administration to set deadlines.
Knowledge and Experience Required
· Sales ability with track record in FMCG is a must.
· Able to build solid internal/external relationships
· Must be of a highly inquisitive nature to capture the needs of customers
· Ambitious and motivated to achieve results/targets
· Numerate with good literacy ability
· Effective time manager with ability to prioritize/multi-task
· Excellent planning and organisation skills
· Good face to face negotiation/presentation skills
· IT literate - skills in MS Word, Excel
· Full clean Drivers Licence
Full-time role Mon to Friday. Salary between 28 & 32k depending on experience. Company car & phone provided or option to expense mileage. Standard annual leave in line with legislation.