Frontier Foods has built up an amazing reputation in the grocery and convenience channels over the past 12 years with number 1 brands like Cocowel, Obento, Jakemans, Vego, Captain Kombucha, Lee Kum Kee and many others, brands you already buy and love.
Frontier Foods stands for quality and bravery with their team and their products.
FMCG Territory Manager
The successful candidate will be hard working, committed and show immense integrity and enthusiasm with a minimum 1-year FMCG sales.
Retail sales or merchandising experience preferably in the grocery area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Customers include Supervalu, Dunnes, and Centra, Londis, Costcutter and many independent retail accounts
· Merchandise and sell the company’s full product range
· Merchandising will be an important function within this role and will require you to have a high degree of energy, a hard work ethic and a commitment to getting things right all the time
· Manage and organise our stock card system and work with the company’s internal sales order system
· Complete KPI Targets on a monthly basis
· Drive sales volume and improve displays of Frontier Foods products across the territories
· Increase distribution of Frontier Foods lines in all calls
· Achieve monthly sales targets
· Target driven and passionate about results
· Able to establish a rapport with customers, quickly and easily
· A can-do attitude
· Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
· Present an excellent image of the company and its product
· You will be very well organised, passionate and an excellent communicator.
Preferably located in North West Ireland
· €28,000 Basic plus
· Bonus up to €8k per annum
· Company Car commercial/No BIK and no private mileage
· Phone, Tablet, Pension scheme