Dublin/Leinster/Munster/Connaught/Ulster & Nationwide
CardFox Business Development Consultants (Nationwide- 32 counties)
Award winning payments company Card Fox is Ireland’s ONLY independent consultancy & brokerage in the payments area. We are a wholly Irish owned company with access to 13+ different Banks/Payment processors providing true independent & impartial advice to businesses from SMEs to PLCs. Being a payments broker and having the choice of products available from a huge number of suppliers is a huge advantage in a market top heavy with tied agents whom in many cases have just a single processing partner. Such is the competitive advantage of CardFox that we can provide improvements to over 97% of businesses with whom we consult –Do not confuse CardFox as being just another tied agent payments ISO- we have the largest choice of pricing and product options available to any payments company in Ireland.
CardFox can provide the following advantages to improve any payment professionals ability to secure business:
- Fast settlement speeds- get your clients access to their funds fast (INSTANT PAYMENT now possible in Ireland & The UK, or Next Business Day Full gross settlement as standard)
- Lower transaction pricing- we can offer a saving to over 97% of businesses in Ireland & The UK.
- Interchange++ pricing or Blended pricing available giving CardFox Consultants the ability to compete for multimillion corporate deals in addition to the SME market
- Access to all leading Irish & International Banks/Payment Processors- choose from 13+ Acquiring Banks/Processors to secure the perfect solution for each client
- Access to top quality terminal hardware from all market leaders (Ingenico, Verifone, Pax & Spire)- fixed, portable, mobile & online options. Tri connective terminals now available (4G, WiFi & Bluetooth all through one unit) and smart Android devices such as Pax A920.
- Non-contracted options available for small merchants
- Options with no CNP/MoTo surcharges
- Options with no authorisation fees or PCI fees
- Full auxiliary product range including access to such services as DCC (dynamic currency conversion), American Express, integrations with Realex/Global Payments, World Nett, Woo Commerce, Shopify & 000’s of gateways
- Ability to provide processing of One4All Gift Cards & other loyalty schemes
- Ability to assist businesses in using their average monthly card payment turnover as an asset to secure finance
- International sales ability. CardFox now has the ability to provide payment services & advice in Ireland, UK, EEA Europe, USA, Canada & 46 countries worldwide. Think global rather than being confined to local.
With this level of choice & pricing options a CardFox Consultant is armed with all the tools necessary to win almost any account in the market place- from market stall to PLC.
CardFox is now seeking exceptional sales individuals with the correct values and attitude to join our growing Irish team. A long term career awaits for motivated individuals with a passion for sales and hunger to assist businesses in having the best payments solution available to them. The role involves actively consulting & selling to the entire Irish/NI/UK market of SMEs, Corporate Clients & PLCs. The extensive range of CardFox products & pricing means no merchant is too big or too small.
Basic, Commission, Car Allowance/Lap Top/Phone & Expenses. Initial on target package of €49,000 but with unlimited earning potential. Industry leading package of over €100k per annum possible for top performers. Currently due to Covid 19 all of our Consultants are working from home with company supplied IT. No more wasted time commuting & no more office politics which gives you additional time, autonomy and the trust of the company to get work done and generate more sales.
The primary function of a CardFox Business Development Consultant is to:
- Effectively increase sales presence in the Corporate/SME market
- Meet & exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Business development- ability to self-generate business in addition to company supplied leads
- Conduct consultative professional meetings with prospective companies/sole traders to show cost savings, settlement speed improvements which are possible.
- Liaise with the CardFox Audit & Admin Teams regarding each client.
- Ensure customer receives accurate and factual information
- Ensure all paperwork is submitted promptly & accurately
- Complete CRM, pipeline, sales reports and prospecting reports.
- Related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
What skills do I need to have?
- Experience in Field Sales and consultative selling
- Business development experience in a field sales role.
- Experience of the payments, merchant services, banking or utility sales experience a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work from home on own initiative
- Ability to network and develop referral sources from existing clients or professional associations
- Strong analysis and judgement skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return we offer a fantastic package including an uncapped commission structure with massive earning potential and a range of benefits for the successful candidates.
The right person:
The right candidate will be focussed on:
- First and foremost the focus must always be on ensuring every client is dealt with in their best financial interests in a knowledgeable, transparent and honest manner
- Achieving daily/weekly/monthly sales targets.
- Ensuring customer pipeline targets are met.
- Accurately completing all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
- Adhering to industry and legally required compliance standards
- Communicating effectively and professionally to all customers, and business professionals such as accountants/financial controllers.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
The ethos of the company is based around rewarding high performance and achievement and by celebrating our success with attractive incentives. As CardFox is growing both domestically and internationally there is significant scope for career advancement within our company.
All CVs to be submitted with covering letter VIA this website
Roles advertised are full time salaried positions with defined commission/expenses structures. We do also have Referral Partnership opportunities available nationwide