Business Development Executive
Sherlock Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading workforce solutions focusing on but not limited to, trades and labour within the Construction Industry. We are lucky in this current climate to have the ability to expand our team and are on the lookout for an experienced Business Development Executive.
The Business Development Executive will be contributing to the growth of the business by contacting clients across Ireland. They will manage current client’s expectations while growing their book of business.
The ideal candidate will need to be a hunter that is comfortable with the full sales cycle as well as being commercially focused and strategic in their thinking.
Construction Industry experience/knowledge would be advantageous for this role.
- Methodical and driven approach to sales, with a sound ability to identify decision makers.
- A strong understanding of the construction industry.
- Proven track record in new business.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and an understanding of how strong relationships are developed internally and externally.
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role.
- Full clean drivers’ licence.
- This role is a senior hire, and integral to the growth and ongoing development of the business.
- Negotiate quotes and turn them into qualified orders.
- Develop and actively maintain in the nominated CRM system a sales plan and opportunity funnel that will generate orders and revenue.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity reports, monthly sales reports and pipelines.
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission OTE
- Option to work from the office or in a field sales capacity.
If you believe that the above describes you as a person and you would be interested in finding out more about the role, please call Linda on 01 4568438 Monday to Friday or apply with your CV here.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €35,000.00 per year