Sherlock Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading workforce solutions focusing on trades and labour within the construction industry. Due to an increased workload we are recruiting for an experienced recruitment consultant (preferably with construction industry experience) to hit the ground running and join our very busy team.
Your primary responsibilities in the role would be:
- Directly reporting to an Account Manager, you will have responsibility over the recruitment process lifecycle of your allocated business desk, including advertising roles, shortlisting candidates, interviewing, completing references, preparing them for clients and making job offers.
- Making sure all candidates are suitable for the role, with adequate training and qualifications.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers.
- Ensure each new start has the relevant training and Health & Safety requirements completed and these are documented and stored in company CRM.
- Liaise with site administration, where necessary, to book a new hire onto the site induction, when needed.
The successful candidate will need to show the following:
- Proven track record in either in-house and/or agency recruitment is required, experience working with trades and labour is preferable.
- 1-2 years recruitment consultant experience
- Ability to prioritise is essential as you will manage a number of open vacancies at any one time.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Good understanding of HR and Strategic HR Management.
- Ability to work with private & confidential information, knowledge of GDPR.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Base salary negotiable depending on experience including uncapped commission structure with attractive year 1 OTE
- Competitive Salary
- Continuous Training & Development
- Career progression
If you are interested, please submit your application here or contact Linda on 014568438
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €30,000.00 per year