Tactical Talent Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with one of Ireland’s best-known businesses in the heating and plumbing sector. They are now seeking a Branch Manager in for their Cork branch to lead a small retail and sales team as well as managing the day-to-day relationships with their customer base.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll require a broad skillset which will cover areas including but not limited to sales, people management, stock and warehouse management, finance including credit control and debt management and health and safety.
This role will appeal to existing Retail Managers but could also suit, either a retail supervisor, or an Assistant Branch Manager looking to step up to Management level. In the past they have also hired Field Sales Reps with plumbing and heating backgrounds into these positions.
· Deliver outstanding customer service levels in your branch. Strengthen and continually improve upon customer relationships
· Grow sales within the branch whilst trying to maximise margins.
· Comfortable managing all aspects of the branch’s finances including P& L and margins
· Manage debtors and credit terms as efficiently as possible
· Lead and performance manage your team by setting the best example possible at all times
· Deliver best in class merchandising and marketing
· Stock control, warehouse management and the ability to take full ownership for these areas
· Managing security for the branch
· Adherence to and implementation of Health & Safety rules and procedures.
· Previous supervisory or management experience in a similar industry (Plumbing and heating or similar, Builder’s Merchant’s/Bathroom Sector etc..)
· Proven track record in sales and achieving targets in the heating and plumbing industry
· Experience in stock / warehouse management
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent time management & organisation skills
· Enthusiastic and energetic approach to work
· Full clean valid driving licence
· Experience in conducting external sales calls and collecting from debtors
· Forklift driving experience
· Basic salary – Up to €50k depending on experience
· Company Car
· Annual Bonus/Commission
· Pension after 6 months
· Health Insurance discount
· Annual Leave – Starting at 20 days and increasing up to 25 days
· Life Assurance – 4 times salary
· Staff discounts
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job seeking services and will never share it with a third party.