Our client a fast growing Agri Business is looking to hire a Brand Marketing Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your marketing career in a highly experienced marketing team. As a Brand Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy and working will all stakeholders to deliver company objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, innovative, and expanding organisation.
Role and Responsibilities
* Manage the execution of cross channel marketing communications with strong marketing
* Responsible for content creation for marketing campaigns.
* Manage digital marketing activities to include CRM, making improvements in segmentation and personalisation of email marketing campaigns.
* Managing results-driven social media marketing, both paid and unpaid campaigns.
* Update company websites via CMS (Content Management System) to support marketing
* Work as part of the team on the implementation of a new brand concept for roll-out Q3
* Execute marketing activities including event management, PR, sales support material and budget management.
* Analysing campaign results and reporting on performance to identify new continuous
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally throughout the
business with key stakeholders.
* Work together with the marketing team to achieve department activities.
The ideal candidate will:
* Relevant 3rd level qualification and can demonstrate how their experience will enable them to hit the ground running. Some exposure to the Agri market would be an advantage.
* A good communicator, with the ability to work well and communicate verbally across all levels of the organisation.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with exacting attention to detail.
* A self-motivated, resourceful, have a can-do attitude, always keeping the end goal in sight and add improvements along the journey.
* Be highly proficient using standard office and marketing specific IT tools, systems, and online
services. Experience in audio-visual content creation would be an advantage