Our client in Kildare has a requirement for a Business Development Executive for a permanent position within their business. The succesful candidate will be enthusiastic and sales oriented, commerically focused, with experience in solition based selling and ideally with capital equipment although this not essential.
* Promote all areas of the business with a particular focus on increasing revenue and profitability in your assigned territory
* Maintaining regular contact with existing customers and ensuring you develop on these relationships
* Ensure existing customers are aware of all products and any product developments
* Prospecting, lead generation, relationship building - you will work closely with the Business Support Executives to exploit all potential prospects in the food sector
* Accurately maintain the database and ensure information is recorded correctly to maximise on opportunity
* Providing quotations and cost analysis
* Strategically increasing market share and ensuring customers know of the brand
* Keep on top of new ideas/opportunities/trends
* Reports/forecasting as required
* Capable of working to targets
The successful candidate will be keen on developing relationships and develop a strategy to ensure consistent growth and increased revenue. Due to Covid the role will initially be from home and will then develop into a more field based position as and when allowed but this is ever changing depending on circumstances. You will be commercially focused and strong at recognising sale opportunities.
Apply below for consideration. Salary basic circa 35 - 42k , expected OTE in year 1 is €6k. Commission will be uncapped and the client will share the commission structure with candidates who progress to interview. The €6k figure is a realistic indication of a bedding in period for a new candidate to get to know the business and clients.