There aren't too many roles like this about at the moment and FRS Recruitment are delighted to have been engaged to support on this fantastic role.
A requirement has become available for a Sales Executive. But here's the catch. Mediocre won't do.
This role is with a leading company, in fact - the worlds largest in their space. They have over 50 years as an industry leader and are in a prime position for delivering luxury to their customer/client base having substantially expanded their offerings.
There is now a requirement for a highly experienced and professional Sales Executive to join their team.
Firstly, the successful candidate must have fluency in Portugese. Extensive experience in a luxury customer facing role is also a requirement and ideally, you will be Dublin based. The role is quite specific with regards to who you will be targeting and the role will cover Ireland nationally so there is a decent territory to work on. Ideally, you will have 10 - 15 years relevant experience with 4/5 years in a luxury customer facing role.
* You will develop and create new relationships - you LOVE to talk, you love to share your information and expertise on all of the clients products and offerings and you simply love getting to know people and strengthening these relationships day in, day out.
* Lead generation, interest development, prospecting, brand representation, closing - you know how it's done!
* Retain and service long term relationships in partnership with Account Executives
* Diligent use of Salesforce.com and to maintain accurate data ensuring all opportunities and leads/interests are followed through and developed
* Manage retention, renewal and referral processes
* Fluency in Business English
* Familiar and capable of working within business quotas and targets, driven, motivated, passionate
* Highly proficient in MS Office, comfortable with reporting, forecasting and mapping out territory business plans
This role will suit a career driven and seasoned Sales Executive who enjoys working to business objectives but also fully immersing themselves in networking and forging/developing relationships in this very specific area.
I'd love to share more info - apply below!