Tactical Talent Recruitment is excited to partner with one of the Ireland’s leading bathroom and tiling retailers based in Athlone. This is a varied role based in a spacious showroom that has elements of warehousing/stock management, sales and customer service. This will suit someone who is keen to be involved in the full customer experience end to end.
This is a 40 hour working week and Saturdays are required.
· Consultative sales of tiling, bathroom and flooring products to customers
· Delivering excellent customer service
· Various warehouse duties around stock management
· Merchandising of stock for the shop floor
· Physically assisting customers with their purchases
· Dealing with incoming enquiries from customers regarding orders, deliveries and requests for quotations
· Dealing with payments and after sales service
· Tenacious in your attitude to sales
· Retail sales experience, ideally in an environment that required a consultative type sales
· IT proficient – Familiar with MS Office
· Enjoy working in a retail sales environment
· Enthusiastic and positive personality with a proactive attitude to customers and customer service.
· Manual Handling skills. The warehousing element of this role will require some heavy lifting.
· Working knowledge of warehouses for retail
· Forklift licence an advantage
· Experience selling bathroom, plumbing, interior design related or trade sector products is a distinct advantage however training will be provided where necessary
· Basic salary up to €30k depending on level of relevant industry experience
· Annual Year End Bonus (Based on business hitting targets)
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job seeking services and will never share it with a third party.