591 e-Commerce Executive
Our client is a leading distributor of parts, tools, maintenance, and health & safety products. They supply high quality reliable parts from the world’s leading manufacturers with over 3,500,000 products available from their extensive distribution network.
They are developing their eBusiness and their eCommerce sales channel is growing very rapidly. This is particularly true of the eProcurement service which comprises PunchOut’s, Workflow Approval sites and full integration with customer procurement and billing systems.
This is an extremely exciting career opportunity and the right candidate will be highly motivated, self-driven and success oriented team player with a good overall business understanding.
● Setting up and delivering selected eCommerce service- and solution requests for Key and Regional Accounts by working closely with the customers, Key Account Managers, Regional Account Managers, IT, and solution providers
● Identify, deliver, and report Cost Savings related to the deployment of eCommerce services and solutions
● Supporting the Key Account Managers in RFI’s and customer or prospect visits to demonstrate company eCommerce capabilities, project approach and success stories. Additionally, provide analysis of the suitability of eCommerce solutions for existing or potential Key Account and Regional customers.
● Working with the Data Services and Integration Services teams to exchange requirements and participate in the design and continuous improvement of the services and solutions offered
● Stay up to date in new eCommerce solutions & technologies and be aware of market developments at competitors and customers
● Preferred education: University degree
● 2 years’ experience in a commercial environment with above average experience in IT Systems & Data management tools such as MS Excel, MS Access and other databases
● Demonstrable project management skills
● Good presentation skills in front of customer senior management
● The right candidate will be disciplined and organised, but have a flexible approach, and able to work without close supervision
● Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Willingness to travel
● Full clean driving licence.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland on a full time basis and have fluent English.
Salary: €30,000 – 33,000 per annum