fme Life Sciences is a leading provider of business and technology services supporting the deployment of Content Services and ECM solutions to its clients in the Life Sciences Industry. fme is increasingly regarded as a trusted advisor and partner by its clients, who range from small and emerging start-ups to large global Life Sciences companies. The company is widely regarded as a leader in providing business consulting, systems integration and ongoing support services focused on Content Services/ECM and its applicability to business critical solutions including RIM, Regulatory, Clinical and Quality Management. fme is partnered with the leading solution vendors supporting the Life Sciences industry, including Veeva, OpenText/Documentum, Generis (Cara), Sparta, Ennov and Alfresco. The Role In this role the candidate will construct and implement a plan to develop and accelerate sales growth directly at clients, through our partner channel and other relevant groups. We seek a highly motivated sales and business development professional with a track record of success selling system integration services to both large global and mid-market Life Sciences companies. Success in this role will be achieved through building deep and extensive relationships across the client and partner organizations, identifying and developing sales opportunities and promoting fme's broad capabilities. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, the demonstrated ability to establish broad executive and senior management level relationships and to create pipeline by closely collaborating with the fme global sales and marketing team. Experience in the ECM/Content Services market and knowledge of the Drug Development, Quality Manufacturing and Commercial business processes is highly desired. Responsibilities
* Meet sales growth expectations (Quota) for allocated channel partners and target clients
* Work with the broader fme Life Sciences Sales and Marketing team to ensure their success in generating client opportunities and bringing these to closure.
* Liaise with and build relationships with key individuals at all levels in the partner and client organizations.
* Engage with partners to understand their clients' needs and match these to fme core competencies and capabilities
* Formulate a partner engagement plan to drive sales growth of our services and software through partner relationships.
* Establish and manage formal partnership arrangements with targeted channel partners.
* Collaborate with fme's marketing team to support the promotion of the partner network.
* Serve as a primary point of contact for partner-related activity at targeted accounts.
* Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
* Educate partners on the product and services portfolio offered.
* Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of fme's solutions.
* Work with partners to conduct solution presentations to end users and internal stakeholders.
* Work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a larger team. Requirements
* 5-10 years of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences Industry working in a sales or business development capacity.
* Based in Europe.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
* Successful track record of working cross functionally to drive initiatives and results within an organization.
* Experience working in Partner Channel Management is an advantage.
* Awareness and knowledge of Cloud SaaS offerings in Life Sciences Industry is an advantage.
* Highly driven, self-starter, strategic-thinking, energetic, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate fme's value to clients.
* Strong client-facing interaction skills with experience of engaging at all levels.
* Willingness to travel within Europe and as required outside the region. Got curious? We would be happy to give you further insights into our company and your area of responsibility during a personal interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!