Technical Sales/Account Manager
Our client is based in Cavan, and provides the highest quality IT Support & Service to business & schools in Cavan, Monaghan, Meath & North Dublin.
This is a new role within the company and would be an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress and work within a busy ambitious team.
They are seeking an outgoing, tenacious and highly organized Account Manager who ideally has an IT background (preferable but not essential), or who has worked in a similar role within the tech space and has strong knowledge of core IT hardware and software products with a passion for technology.
As the Technical Sales Account Manager, you will use your knowledge and expertise along with sales and negotiating skills to provide advice to new and existing client for devices and software best suited to their business needs. You will assist colleagues with bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective
* You will passionate about IT and be up to date with all the latest tech developments in cloud computing, Microsoft changes who also love sales and helping to give clients the best solutions for their needs
* You will possess at least 2-3 years in a relevant Sales or Account management role within a technology company (preferable but not essential) and/or be from an IT background
* You will have knowledge of Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft and Google products for B2B sales
* You have experience of producing quotes and proposals
* You will be comfortable using accounting packages for invoicing and quoting clients
* You will be highly efficient in using Microsoft Office and have some experience using a CRM for managing a sales pipeline for existing and new business opportunities
* You will be a team-player, willing to be innovative and come up with new ideas, working closely with the in-house marketer, Engineers and Managing Director
* You will be able to demonstrate evidence of working to KPIs and achieving them along with sales targets
* You will be flexible and willing to travel to existing client sites for upsell meetings and have strong sales closing abilities
* You will be tenacious and driven in closing deals and winning new business from well-qualified leads from marketing activities
* You will have proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
* You will have excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
* You should have a friendly positive "can do attitude". With the ability to explain and educate clients on the latest software that would be beneficial to their business.
* You will have the ability to create engaging and effective visual communications such as PowerPoint presentations and Word proposals to existing and potential new clients
* You will be able to work independently and confidently manage larger sales opportunities using your organisation and persuasion skills
* Full clean driving license is essential for this role
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 919366FK
Role: Technical Sales
Industry: IT Services
Location: Co. Cavan
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.