You must have previous industry knowledge of Meat, Poultry and Food sector to apply for this role.
As a product sales specialist you will need to be passionate and someone who can dynamically drive growth in our range of specialist tools, machinery and equipment. Working with the leading processors in Ireland where our brand is well established you will work strategically with your key account and sales manager to grow our business.
Ideally with a good working knowledge of the meat and food industry you will have the desire to build a career as a trusted advisor to our customers.
* Development of sales through new and existing customers.
* Working within our customer meat, poultry, fish & other food related processing business and have a hands on approach to demonstrating our range of products.
* Producing strong documented business cases that show yield, labour saving / de-skilling efficiency gains and general ROI that can be used for our customers capex approval process.
* Live maintenance of CRM system, keeping contacts, and live opportunities up to date.
* Work closely with the wider sales team to ensure products that are offered are the right solutions for our customers.
* Being the "go-to" contact for problem resolution within your account base, being swift and conclusive in response.
* Liaising with Marketing and our key distributors to help develop and support strategy to market, including market presence, brand awareness, social media presence and digital footprint.
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training, which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be considered.
* Ideally based Republic of Ireland due to ease of travel to customer sites.
* Knowledge of and experience of selling within the meat, food and machine manufacturing /Capital Equipment industry or from slaughtering, butchery, processing background would be advantageous but not essential.
* Be prepared for situations in and around an abattoir that some people may find distressing
* Ability to carry out presentations to all customers at all levels within their organisational structure. Either individually or as part of a team.
* Valid driving licence and good driving record is required.
* Resourceful, self-motivated, target driven with the ability to work independently but always within a strong team ethic.
* The position involves travelling throughout Ireland visiting customers with regular overnight stays, so a flexible approach to working hours.
Terms & Conditions:
A rewarding, competitive salary and bonus structure is on offer along with excellent company benefits, including car allowance, fuel allowance or fuel card, credit card (expenses fully covered) laptop, iphone, and additional holidays after qualifying period