Herdwatch is the market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) farm management app & platform in Ireland and the UK, used on over 12,000 farms. To support our ambitious strategic growth plans and take advantage of substantial new commercial opportunities available to us as the leading on-farm software provider in the Agtech sector, we are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join our team.
Location: Roscrea, Co. Tipperary
Salary: 22 - 23K Plus Bonus
Sector - Agricultural Technology, Customer Service
Contract Type - Permanent Full Time
* Provide a timely response to annual renewals, supporting members with their payment processing and exceptions handling, ensuring a high assisted renewal conversion rate.
* Proactively provide outbound and inbound assistance to our members during the critical on-boarding phase, ensuring high levels of user engagement, member experience success and happiness.
* Ensure that each interaction with a member maximises the value of the product, drives app usage, delivering on the product and brand promise.
* Deliver best in class member support, taking ownership and resolving customer support queries in a friendly, professional and efficient manner via phone, email, online chat or any other means of communication as may be required.
* Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets across various touchpoints, e.g. customer satisfaction, on-boarding process and renewal sales.
* Work with your team and manager to support an inspiring environment culture where the member experience is at the heart of everything we do.
* Work with key stakeholders within the company to constantly improve the end-to-end member experience – for example by listening, learning and championing member app feature requests or highlighting insights into recurring support issues, member pain-points and root-causes with relevant team members and colleagues.
* Assist with preparation for major shows and attend events in Ireland and abroad to educate future and current members about Herdwatch, our product and feature roadmap to grow our customer base.
* Person with previous experience working in a sales or support driven environment, possessing strong communication skills to handle customer issues and renewals.
* Person with experience from a farming background has an advantage, that said full product training will be provided to successful candidate.
* Is a people person with excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills.
* Person who is open, good listener and is keen to learn new things.
* A proactive organised person with excellent time management skills and can work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
* Strong attention to detail and can deliver a ‘best-in-class’ customer experience.
* Has experience of using customer relationship management systems, is adept at using multiple systems and following process.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
No Resume – No Problem. You can call me on 0864648449 during normal business hours.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process - All Applications through Gerry at FRS Recruitment