A pharmacist is one of the oldest professions devoted to the well being of others, this could not be truer of my client who have been serving their communities throughout Ireland for over 20 years with their twofold business of pharmacy services and luxury retail goods in-store and online. They are an award-winning family orientated company, with a small management team that are flexible and take a hands-on approach.
Currently my client has a position available for a talented Support Pharmacist on both a full time and part time basis in their outlet based in the heart of South County Dublin.
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Work with the team to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients.
- Dispense and advise patients on POM and P medicines.
- Assist in the management of over the counter stock control and merchandising.
- Execute the dispensary business plan.
- Assist in group healthcare and retail events.
- Day to day management of the dispensary.
- Communicate with the team on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- To partake in staff training events and encourage and support the development of the team.
- Report to head office on store and employee performance.
- The successful candidate will be a passionate, highly driven and motivated individual who loves what they do.
- Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or be eligible to register with the PSI immediately.
- Be a self- motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and good clinical knowledge.
- Have excellent communication skills and be acutely aware of customer needs while being also being commercially astute.
- Have a key focus on the customer ensuring excellent face to face interactions.
- Be a highly organised individual who can work efficiently under pressure.
- Be positive, committed, loyal and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Have previous pharmacy experience in a busy pharmacy environment, preferably with experience of Republic of Ireland schemes.
For more information and a confidential chat please do not hesitate to contact Emma Hannigan on +35316621000 or email your CV to email@example.com