Established and growing Drinks Wholesaler seeks 3 experienced Sales Representatives to open and manage new/current accounts in the licensed and grocery sectors. The successful candidate will need to achieve a growth strategy for current and new businesses within the Dublin, Meath & Kildare region. These roles are both part time and full time.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To achieve volume, profit and share objectives for the designated territory.
• To successfully implement all agreed business objectives.
• To identify new business opportunities within existing & new accounts.
• Achievement of all pricing, brand growth and promotional execution objectives.
• To effectively implement key account activity, agreed by the general manager, to ensure effective business development.
• To achieve targeted new business objectives.
• The prompt and accurate completion of all reports & other administration
• The prompt feedback of competitor & trade information
• To communicate fully with all other departments within the business
• To achieve all credit control targets
• To show innovation in achieving solutions to problems and opportunities
• To portray the company as a highly effective customer orientated company in all dealings with the trade
• To portray the company as a company that is determined to grow the business through focused, high quality consumer activity
• To remain totally commercially aware of all issues that might impact on the business.
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties and activities and / or responsibilities necessary to describe the position, and, is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
• 5 years licensed trade sales experience.
• Good networker who can seek out and maximise opportunities.
• Strong communicator – at all levels.
• Ambitious, enthusiastic, self-starter.