Reporting directly to the Sales Director the successful candidate will primarily be responsible for identifying and building our business in new and existing markets, negotiating and closing deals in those markets and managing with a view to achieving revenue growth.
Job Type / Category
Beef is the number 1 food export category in Ireland and TMC are uniquely positioned within the Beef Industry to continue our growth in key European markets. With a strong existing customer base in all major European countries the successful candidate will have exposure to customers across Retail, Food Service / Horeca, processing, catering and many more.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The ideal Candidate will have or demonstrate:
- A second European Language (Ideally French, German or Italian but all languages will be considered).
- 5 or more years in a Business Development or Sales Positions, ideally within an Agri-Food business.
- A demonstrable track record of delivering key account growth and maintenance of service levels.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills. (Essential)
- Experience in all Microsoft packages - Excel, Word & Powerpoint. (Essential)
- Highly energetic and goal-driven approach. (Essential)
- Great attitude and able to work with others. (Essential)
- A business or Food / Ag Science qualification. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of the Agri-food business. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of beef cuts (Desirable, as full training will be provided).
- Avoid the commute and super-charge your career while enjoying the work-life balance that working locally provides.
- Dont be pigeon-holed. With TMC you will gain experience across various customer segments and geographic locations.
- Benefit from being part of a multi-lingual working environment were participation in conversation in different languages is both promoted and encouraged.
- Progress within Ireland's largest food export category by further developing your existing skill set.
- Package starting at €40k per annum DOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €40,000.00 to €50,000.00 /year