Purpose of the role:
* To develop new products , technology or know-how necessary to support and grow the 3D printing technology segment
* Knowledge and experience in 3D printing/Additive manufacturing applications would be an advantage
* Creativity, innovation and problem solving skills required
* Ability to plan and execute project team activities to achieve high quality and timeliness of delivery according to required procedures
* Ability to communicate well at all levels e.g. with customers and other functions within the company
* To present presentations both internally and externally
* Execution of 3D printing SOP`s across multiple printer platforms
* To participate in or support Product Development Project Teams to bring new products to market according to agreed procedures and systems
* Assist in the preparation of product change notices, methods and patent filing documents
* Support sales and technical functions within the SBU or manufacturing functions as required.
* Assist in the maintenance of Quality System approvals
* Bachelor`s Degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Engineering or equivalent with relevant work experience
* Experience in aspects of 3D Printing Technology is desirable
* Ability to plan, organise, manage and support project teams activities in an agreed time frame
* Ability to work under pressure
* Develop & Test new products or technology solutions to complex problems using ingenuity and creativity
* Work with customers or colleagues in other R&D functions.
* Co-operate with colleagues from manufacturing, technical service and sales/marketing to support business objectives and provide technical expertise both regionally and globally if needed
* Assist in training and guiding less experience personnel
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.