Head of Retail Development - Co. Mayo
* This is a strategic role where you will oversee the execution and development of the retail strategy through stores and online platform.
* You will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and relationship management.
* You will be creative and commercial with a proven track record in business development and you will possess strong retail acumen.
* The role holder will work closely with the Managing Director, Head of Commercial Finance, Buyers, Marketing and Ecommerce Manager, Operational Managers and Stock Managers in order to shape and define the company's growth strategy.
* Ensure a consistent level of compliance in all matters relating to legislative and company guidelines, including health and safety, security, employment legislation and administration
* Act as project leader in delivering key multi-departmental projects to underpin the continued growth and expansion of the company.
* Liaise with Senior Management to execute a KPI-led strategy across our Retail stores and Online with the objective of profitable growth and excellence in operational standards.
* Identify departmental process improvements and oversee key projects across internal and external stakeholders.
* Work with Operational Managers to ensure achievement of retail best practice, standards, and commercial objectives to understand and address their competitive and logistical challenges
* Liaise with Buying Department to create a sustainable inventory management model which will account for industry sales cycles and adequately service the growing demands of the Company's operations
* Liaise with the Marketing and Ecommerce Manager to provide strategic direction and support in delivering profitable ecommerce growth and the streamlining of all operational and logistical ecommerce activities.
* Define and lead a strong sales-focused and customer led business culture
* Create and deliver a strategy of operational excellence as a way of working, developing and sharing best practice procedure.
* Oversee the management of budgets, cost effectiveness and profitability across all departments.
* Working closely with the Managing Director, you will be a key member of the leadership team, providing management support, motivation and direction in order to achieve the milestones set out in the company's growth strategy.
* Analyse industry and internal sales data to capitalise on trends and improve profitability
* Participate in ongoing company initiatives, store openings, projects and system enhancements that affect stores.
* Proven track record in developing a successful retail strategy and increasing sales in both a physical and online marketplace.
* 10 years + experience in a retail environment with the ability to juggle different project priorities
* Ability to spot retail and product opportunities that will enhance sales and profit
* Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to influence and motivate across functions.
* Strong commercial awareness with a strong brand background in fashion, gift and jewellery
* Strong customer focus and commitment to customer service excellence
* Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire confidence amongst the team, cooperation amongst the senior level management of the company and a partnership approach to getting things done
* Demonstrable experience of leading, managing and developing a retail team to achieve results
* Strong Manager with superior commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
* Travel will be required therefore flexibility to travel where and when required
Retail Development Manager, Business Development Manager, Project Manager, Retail Manager, Area Manager, Operations Manager, Commercial Manager, Business Manager, Franchise Manager, Head of Retail
For more information please apply in confidence or call Brian Mahon on 086 7773856