FRS Recruitment are seeking to fill the role of Purchasing/Sales Operative for a nationwide fencing company. This is a full-time position based in and would suit applicants in North Tipperary, Laois or Offaly.
Main Responsibilities & Activities.
Stores Role: Responsible for day to day store & stock control duties at our central store & yard.
Buyer Role: Working with the Purchasing Manager on the purchase and supply of stock for a network 20 business units throughout Ireland.
* Unloading checking & storing all deliveries arriving into stock.
* Preparing, loading and dispatching orders to customers.
* Driving a Forklift and Teleporter to load & unload trucks.
* Maintain store and yard in a safe and proper condition.
* Record all transactions on our IT stock control system.
* Liaising with Managers & stores staff throughout the country on their material requirements, pricing, & product changes.
* Issue requests for quotes and proposals from suppliers encompassing quality, price and lead time.
* Creation of computerised purchase orders for centrally held stock and for our stores throughout the country.
* Update and maintain Stock system and price database.
* Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
* Research new products which may benefit to our business.
* Experienced forklift driver
* Good IT Skills
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439