Sales Co-ordinator – Construction and Building Products
With operational areas across Europe and primary bases in Ireland, the UK, Belgium and Poland, The Chadwicks Group has a strong portfolio of businesses and brands. In Ireland, the Group is the No.1 builder’s merchants and DIY retailer.
The Chadwicks Group has developed strong regional and national market positions in builders merchanting, DIY retailing and mortar manufacturing in Ireland. The Group's portfolio of businesses incorporates a number of market leading brands in each business activity.
They are currently looking for a Sales Co-ordinator to join their team in Lucan, Co. Dublin and drive sales at the Lucan branch.
- Salary of €30,000 - €35,000
- 21 days’ annual leave increasing with service
- Healthcare discount
- Staff discount
- Access to staff share scheme (after two years’ service)
- Access to group scheme discounts
- Access to continuous training and development including a two day induction in the head office
This is an outstanding chance for a proven construction sales professional with a strong grasp of building materials, timber, heating and plumbing products to advance and grow with an incredible, nationwide company.
As you would except with a company of Chadwicks’ calibre, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent range of benefits and perks including access to training and development resources and exceptional discounts.
You’ll discover teams of talented individuals, a culture of exciting challenge as well as an understanding that the right people will deliver great results for the company.
So, if you have the rare combination of commitment and passion for delivering high standards and exceeding customers’ expectations and want to join an elite team, this is the role for you.
As a Sales Co-ordinator, you will be tasked with supporting the Branch Sales Representative at the Lucan Branch of Chadwicks.
Specifically, you will help to develop new business within the construction and RMI markets, promoting products and services and delivering a high level of customer service.
Your role will also involve:
- Encouraging repeat business through strong relationships with customers
- Working on tenders of all sizes for both the public and private sectors
- Manging margins
- Developing your own knowledge of products within the marketplace
- Assisting on the branch trade counter as required
To be considered as a Sales Co-ordinator, you will need:
- At least three years’ proven sales experience within the construction industry
- Knowledge of building materials, timber, heating and plumbing products
- Proven experience of dealing with building contractors and specifiers
This is the ideal role for an individual who has held the role of Trade Counter Sales Advisor, Construction Sales Assistant, Construction Sales Co-ordinator, Building Supplies Sales Assistant, Sales Technician, Junior Sales Engineer, Sales Executive, or Sales Rep.
Webrecruit Ireland and Chadwicks are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to excel as a Sales Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.