Head of Sales - Ireland
Home Based (with travel across Ireland)
Our client is one of the world’s largest Caterpillar suppliers of construction, earth moving and power systems equipment. They are now looking for a Head of Sales to grow and manage their regional accounts and product support activities.
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle or allowance
- Up to 25 days’ holiday plus option to purchase additional holiday
- Company pension plan
- Life assurance
- Employee share purchase plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Medical cover
If you are a high calibre sales professional with excellent leadership skills, this is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact with the company that powers the forestry, mining, construction, petroleum and agricultural industries.
You will have the chance to shape an ambitious sales team and help them to realise their career goals while achieving company objectives.
Our client’s business is built on trust, collaboration, innovation and passion. They will provide you with the tools you need to perform at your best and will reward you for your successes.
As the Head of Sales, you will lead and develop a regional sales team who are tasked with selling our client’s new equipment and product support services.
In this important role, you will lead growth across our client’s regional accounts within the construction industry and drive profitable market share growth.
Your duties will include:
- Creating an environment of accountability and empowerment for your team
- Driving lead generation opportunities through data analytics and sales support teams
- Fully understanding customers’ key business drivers and emerging needs
- Ensuring strategic plans are in place for territories in line with our client’s overall strategy
- Making sure that high sales standards are achieved through diligent sales management, process adherence and CRM usage
To be considered as the Head of Sales, you will need:
- Extensive sales leadership experience
- Aftermarket sales experience
- Experience of selling new and/or used equipment or parts
- The ability to use data and insight to identify future sales opportunities
A degree level qualification would be beneficial.
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Senior Sales Manager, Senior Territory Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Construction Sales Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, or Head of Business Development.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Head of Sales, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.