Kitchen Sales Administrator (Maternity Cover Contract)
With operational areas across Europe and primary bases in Ireland, the UK, Belgium and Poland, The Chadwicks Group has a strong portfolio of businesses and brands. In Ireland, the Group is the No.1 builder’s merchants and DIY retailer.
The Chadwicks Group has developed strong regional and national market positions in builders merchanting, DIY retailing and mortar manufacturing in Ireland. The Group's portfolio of businesses incorporates a number of market leading brands in each business activity.
They are currently looking for a Kitchen Sales Administrator to join them on a nine month maternity cover contract.
- Salary of €28,000 - €30,000 pro rata DOE
- Welcoming and engaging work environment
- Enhance your experience with a leading business
- Gain insight into the kitchen design and production process
As a Kitchen Sales Administrator, you will support the sales of kitchens as a member of the Kitchen Support Team.
Reporting to the Business Support Manager, you will:
- Co-ordinate the delivery of kitchens and related products, from start to finish
- Work with colleagues and external suppliers to resolve order issues/queries
- Liaise with kitchen sales staff to organise kitchen production, store sales and deliveries to customers
To be considered as a Kitchen Sales Administrator, you will need:
- Experience as a sales administrator
- Previous experience with MS Office
- The ability to multitask and deliver projects to deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach
Other companies may call this role Sales Administrator, Sales Support Administrator, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Customer Service Administrator, Project Support Administrator, or Project Administrator.
Webrecruit Ireland and The Chadwicks Group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking a varied contract as a Kitchen Sales Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.