Naas, Co. Kildare
Are you at your best when working in a fast-paced sales environment? Want to take on a new challenge and gain insight into the hire industry with a well-established business? If so, read on.
Who will I be working for?
Our client provides a range of excavation products and services to the civil engineering and construction industry. They are now looking for an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to support the day-to-day running of their depot.
Are there any benefits?
- Negotiable salary DOE
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Engaging and fast-moving environment
Led by a Senior Management Team made up of industry experts, engineers and experienced construction professionals, our client is a growing business with a bright future.
You will have the chance to become the friendly face and voice of the business, as you will act as the first point of contact for many of our client’s customers.
Our client will support you to increase your knowledge of hire processes and build your experience in a thriving industry.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Administrator, you will support the smooth running of our client’s depot, focusing on sales and hire co-ordination activities.
This is a varied and engaging role which will include:
- Handling a range of telephone enquiries and sourcing equipment in line with customer requirements
- Following up on quotations
- Processing hire contracts, quotations and other correspondence
- Accurately recording purchase orders and customer information
- Liaising with yard staff and suppliers to fulfil orders
What do I need?
To be considered as a Sales Administrator, you will need:
- Experience of working in a busy sales office
- Excellent customer service skills
- To be IT literate, including proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- A highly organised approach
Experience of working in the hire industry or the construction sector would be beneficial.
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Sales Support Administrator, Sales Co-ordinator, Customer Service Administrator, Junior Sales Representative, Junior Sales Rep, or Sales Support Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Sales Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.