Our client is a specialist flooring and equipment company that offer a unique range of products to their client base who include sports and health clubs, gyms, spas, hotels, hospitals and the corporate sector.
They are now seeking an experienced field sales executive to join their B2B contracts team and play an important role in growing their sales.
- Set appointments and close sales by linking up with architects, designers, flooring contractors and project managers to select appropriate products for their projects that fit within their design criteria, budget and time frame.
- Travel daily throughout assigned area to call on existing customers and prospect new customers to solicit business.
- Manage project from inception to completion including identifying opportunity, product selection, specification, order placement, order tracking, delivery coordination, installation oversight and communication of maintenance program.
- Must be motivated and comfortable working and supporting a closely-knit team environment.
- Must be able and competent to work with and manage customer base thru CRM
- Nurture relationships with existing and new customers
Key Skills & Experience:
- Territory Management Skills
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Significant field sales experience in the construction sector, selling into Architects and decision makers – Ideally selling flooring solutions
· Basic salary range – Up to €50k DOE
· Company car
· Commission structure – To be discussed at interview
· Expense Account
· Laptop and phone
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job seeking services and will never share it with a third party.