Due to continued growth Petrochem requires a dynamic team player for internal sales to join our leading national team in Dunboyne. Full training will be given to the candidate who will be responsible for selling Petrochem’s portfolio of pipe, fittings and ancillary products into existing customers as well as targeting new business opportunities in the Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Biotech and General Engineering sectors.
• Develop existing customer accounts and identify and target new business opportunities.
• Maintain a high standard of customer service and professional attitude at all times.
• Work to support company objectives and departmental sales plans.
• Manage and prioritise day to day activities, report regularly on monthly sales activity
• Follow company procedures and perform administration duties as requested
• Follow up sales calls
• Email quotations
• Follow up quotes and sales leads
• Ensuring completion of orders
• Ideally have 1-2 years Sales experience in a related industry however it is not a prerequisite as full training will be provided
• Ideally have a solid technical background and be experienced and capable in communicating and liaising with suppliers and manufacturers
• Be self-motivated to work in a team environment
• Demonstrate commitment to completing tasks and objectives on time
• Portray a professional image at all times and understand the importance of delivering a firstclass customer service experience
• Have a positive attitude with a good work ethic, always ready to lend a hand
• Be reliable and dependable with exceptional organisational skills
• The ability to follow verbal and written instructions
• Have a talent for effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of an organisation
• Be capable of working to company quality standards, processes and procedures
• Very good IT Skills
Working Hours: 08:30 – 17:30 Monday – Thursday
08:30 – 16:30 Friday
Competitive negotiable salary based on sales experience with OTE/bonus. The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package
We’ve grown every year in the last ten, so what’s happening where you are?
Interested? Forward CV/Details in confidence via this website.