We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our team based in Merrion Square, Dublin 2. If you would like to work in an award winning Financial Services Recruitment Agency with the chance to shape your role and impact, then this is the role for you!
This position is standalone and so you must be comfortable working on your own initiative with limited direction. We trust you as the expert! You will be responsible for a large number of marketing tasks and must have the ability to multitask and manage your time accordingly.
The team that you will be working alongside are a group of experienced Financial Services recruiters & resourcers as well as an administration function and senior management. The office culture is goal orientated, ambitious, and team based.
* Solely responsible for brand development, brand consistency, brand alignment and branding opportunities.
* Keep website updated with regular content including blogs, newsletter sign-ups and lead generation forms and updating new job listings.
* Monitor Traffic Growth: Conduct website analysis and performance through Google Analytics and preparation of monthly analytical reports for senior management
* Implementation of SEO and PPC (including Google AdWords) campaigns, working with 3rd party consultation.
* Social Media Management: Design, implement, monitor and track all social media strategies for organic and sponsored campaigns.
* Consider event opportunities to exhibit or attend.
* Creation of engaging content in various formats for website, social media channels and newsletters.
* Implement and manage email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp. Oversee and manage mailing lists ensuring GDPR compliance.
* Responsible for all company event management, liaising with conference event management.
* Engaging in business development to acquire and implement growth opportunities. Responsible for the design, preparation and submission of all tender documents to gain new business.
* Responsible for the design and production of marketing collateral including brochures, booklets, flyers, business cards, competitions from concept to delivery.
* Work closely with charity partner to align with company CSR policy and ensure brand alignment.
* Liaise with 3rd Parties such as SEO Services, Web Developer and Graphic Designers to manage deadlines.
* Monitor competitor activity and conduct analysis of direct and indirect competitors.
* Consult recruiters on personal branding and promote recruiter job advertisements when required.
* Prepare monthly reporting for senior management including the tracking of leads and conversions. Include the evaluation and tracking of marketing campaigns.
* Carrying out resourcing tasks when required.
* 1- 2 years' experience preferably
* Ability to multitask and manage marketing projects within timeframes required
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Experience managing a WordPress platform preferred
Why work with Quest
* Opportunity to join a great team with great people.
* You get your birthday off!
* Frequent staff drinks
* Exciting career where no day is ever the same as the last.
* Once a month, we pick a local restaurant and get takeout delivered.
* Fast paced environment where you can shine.
* A fruit basket is provided so you can snack healthily throughout the week.
If you are interested in making this position yours, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2017, 2015, 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery