Dublin, Co. Dublin
Are you a driven and focused sales professional looking to focus on existing customers more than BD? Could you thrive in a tech environment offering great rewards and a full benefits package? If so, read on.
Our client is one of the nation’s leading IT Managed Services and Cloud providers. They are now looking for an Account Manager to drive sales and support their existing customer base.
- Salary of €25,000 - €35,000
- Commission scheme delivering at least €10,000 increments (for target achievement)
- Paid annual leave (rising with service up to 26 days’ plus public holidays)
- Volunteering/charity days
- Healthcare contributions (optional after one year’s service)
- Pension scheme (optional after one year’s service)
- Christmas bonus
- Annual company trip (for target achievement)
This is a superb role in which to take your career to the next level, consolidate your skills and develop higher level sales abilities.
You’ll discover an amazing team, next generation solutions and a company that promotes and encourages development and growth amongst the workforce.
Our client seeks to become a better company every day and want you to grow with them and put your mark on their product, services, ways of working and environment. This mentality means you’ll be fully supported in your role, your engagement will be sought, and you’ll be provided with great reward and recognition programmes to make sure you are motivated.
So, if this sounds like the kind of environment where you could build a career for the future, our client wants to hear from you, apply today.
As an Account Manager, you will take responsibility for the entire sales cycle for existing customers with a focus on increasing sales and upselling.
Working with active customers, you will develop a strong understanding of their needs and translate this into product requirements that will satisfy their demands.
Your role will also involve:
- Qualifying new sales opportunities for current customers
- Responding to product and service requests from customers
- Conducting online and face-to-face business reviews and presentations to showcase the range of products and services
- Supporting the development of proposals and quotes and responses to RFPs and RFIs
- On a limited basis, hunting for new business and bringing at least one new "A or B Class" customer on board per month
To be considered as an Account Manager, you will need:
- Sales experience with selling relevant technical services and products
- A track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closing of the sales process
- A strong level of IT literacy including good typing and accurate data entry skills
- Strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills
- The ability to prepare excellent written communications and materials
- Superb interpersonal skills, including telephony, listening and customer-care abilities
A driving licence and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Sales Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Account Executive, Sales Account Executive, or IT Sales Executive.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next exciting move as an Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.