Sales Engineer - Electronics
Dublin 12, Co. Dublin
Since its formation in 1993, our client has grown to be Ireland’s leading supplier of Printed Circuit Boards. They offer PCB manufacturing (from prototype, small batches to med-high volume) design, layout and assembly.
Working across a variety of sectors, from automotive and aviation to energy, they also provide R&D projects to support their customer base with all their printed circuit board (PCB) needs.
They are now seeking a Sales Engineer to develop and lend expertise to sales of their PCB solutions.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Company car
- Laptop and mobile phone
This is the ideal role for a technical sales professional from a PCB manufacturing and assembly background to take the next step in their career with Ireland’s leading PCB manufacturer.
With deep expertise within their sector, our client uses the latest technologies and systems to ensure that not only are their solutions of the highest quality, but they are also ahead of the rest of the market.
You’ll have the chance to play a lead role in the development of new business and company success moving forwards. So, if you are ready for a fresh challenge and want to put your skills and experience to use with a market leader, this is the role for you.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be tasked with creating sales of our client’s circuit board solution for both existing and new customers.
Overseeing a range of existing accounts, you will also seek out and develop relationships with new customers who could benefit from our client’s PCB expertise.
Specifically, you will:
- Build and strengthen customer relationships
- Identify new opportunities to increase sales and win additional business
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of new prospects
- Identify customers’ requirements
- Conduct research into new technologies and market trends
- Visit customer sites and share information such as quotes and feedback with internal Production teams
- Provide sales forecasts and review weekly orders
- Present your monthly, quarterly and end of year KPIs
To be considered as a Sales Engineer, you will need:
- A demonstrable background in technical sales
- Experience with PCB manufacturing and PCB assembly processes from prototype to volume
- Good knowledge and practical experience of the schematic capture and PCB layout design cycle
- Competence in using Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use PCB CAD viewers
- A third level qualification in business or technology (or equivalent experience in the electronics industry)
- A positive attitude and to be a proactive contributor with the eagerness to learn and take initiative
Other organisations may call this role Technical Sales Executive, Technical Sales Advisor, Technical Business Development Manager, Technical BDM, Engineering Sales Manager, or Electrical Engineering Sales Manager.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to expend your career and experience as a Sales Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.