Sales Executive - Construction Industry
Sallynoggin, Co. Dublin
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Grafton Merchanting ROI is a significant player in the builder’s merchanting industry and a leader in Ireland.
Within Ireland, they also operate a strong DIY retailing organisation with stores nationwide and a kitchen business operating under a number of brands, including Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley and The Panelling Centre.
They are now seeking a Sales Executive to join their team on a full time basis in Sallynoggin.
- Salary DOE
- Great benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
If you’re a sales professional with experience gained within the construction industry, this is an excellent opportunity to take on a fresh challenge with Ireland’s No. 1 builder’s merchants and DIY retailer.
Grafton Merchanting ROI have developed strong regional and national market positions in builders merchanting, DIY retailing and mortar manufacturing, and in this vital role you’ll have the chance to contribute to their future success and grow as the company does.
So, if you share Grafton’s passion of delivering consistently high standards and are looking to increase your expertise, they want to hear from you.
As the Sales Executive, you will assist the Branch Sales Representative in developing new business within the construction and RMI (Repair, Maintenance & Improvement) markets.
Delivering a superior standard of customer service, you will help to develop sales market opportunities, promote products and build on existing relationships in order to guarantee repeat business.
Striving to maximise sales and profitability, your role will involve:
- Working on tenders for both large and small deals in the public and private sector
- Acting as a direct line of support for larger customer accounts
- Developing and updating knowledge of existing and new products
- Undertaking margin management
- Assisting on the counter when needed
Interested? To be considered as a Sales Executive, you will need:
- At least three years’ proven sales experience within the construction industry
- Experience of dealing with building contractors and specifiers
- Knowledge of all building materials, timber, heating and plumbing products
- Strategic planning and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Other organisations may call this role Sales Rep, Sales Support Rep, Business Development Executive, BDE, Construction Sales Rep, Construction Sales Representative or Technical Sales Rep.
Webrecruit Ireland Ltd and Grafton Merchanting ROI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Sales Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.