Our client, one of Ireland's best-known kitchen specialists, is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic junior sales & design consultant who can combine a flair for design with the ability to sell.
This role is located in Dublin 12 so you should live reasonably close to avoid a life of long commutes!
This could be the role for you if you’re a recent graduate in the general area of design and you are looking to find a career that allows you to use your design skills. You’ll be helping people design their dream kitchen so you should enjoy interacting with customers and have excellent communication skills.
Comprehensive training will be provided by the Senior members of the Design Team and you’ll have the opportunity to progress into a more senior role as you gain experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Kitchen design consultations
- Scheduling site visits
- Coordinating fitters, carpenters, contractors
- Daily use of Outlook, Microsoft Office, 2020 Cloud and CAD
Qualifications and Skills
- A design related qualification that will give you confidence to design kitchens
- You should be able to build rapport quickly with people
- You should enjoy working to stretching targets in a busy, friendly and fun work environment where hard work is rewarded.
- Excellent basic salary – Circa €26k
- Commission on every kitchen sale you make
- Use of company vehicle when required
- VHI and pension contribution following successful completion of probationary period