We are recruiting for a Account Manager with advertising experience for our client in Dublin 12. This is a part-time role 3-days per week and a 11 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a vibrant client base, promotional activity, and working closely with the editorial and marketing teams.
* Responsible for developing and managing advertising key customer relationships with current and new businesses
* Responsible for growing digital revenue in designated category
* Responsible for attending relevant events nationwide to develop relationships with current and new advertisers and grow advertising revenue.
* Manage and maximise current advertising revenue from direct clients and advertising agencies.
* Develop new advertising revenue streams and develop relationships
* Sell advertising across new digital platforms to complement print platforms.
Skills and Experience:
* 3 – 5 years’ sales experience
* An ability to be creative and solution-focused, delivering new revenue, results and success
* Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
* Ability to work to deadlines
* High level of interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience in dealing with leading brands, as well as selling events and sponsorships
* Computer literacy to a competent level
* Digital and social media experience
* Ambitious and confident dealing with people
* Excellent relationship management skills
* Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
* Experience and interest in magazines
* Full clean driving licence.
Contract type: Fixed term, 11 months.
Excellent salary and Benefits package on offer ( bonus, mobile, laptop, VHI, lunch allowance and expenses )
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069