Junior Sales & Service Manager
A new opportunity for a Junior Sales and Service Manager to progress their career within a market leader and exciting brand. This fantastic position offers a great salary & performance related bonus. Would you like to work for Europcar? If so, then please read on.
Europcar is a global brand specialising in Vehicle rental solutions. Founded in 1949 in Paris Europcar has now continued to grow and now operates in 143 different countries across the globe.
You will handle every aspect of client-interaction, from relationship management to the direct coaching of staff in our 3 locations in Dublin Airport. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company experiencing growth that offers a great culture and an excellent remuneration package.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with frontline staff training and development and overall profitability of a high-volume branch. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Delivering coaching & feedback with a can-do positive attitude
· Make suggestions for process Improvements where seen necessary
· Attend weekly meetings & submit weekly reports in relation to both service & sales findings
· Supervise the floor in the absence of Supervisors / Managers
· Managing staff performance to achieve sales and customer service objectives
· Maximise incremental sales through effective training and staff development
· Daily communication with staff providing recognition and constructive redirection
· Provide continuous training and education daily
· Work closely with management and department leaders
The ideal candidate will have experience in driving incremental sales and maintaining high levels of Customer Service. Car-Hire experience is an advantage.
Strong team-oriented leadership skills and proven track record in a leadership role
Target driven with the ability to motivate a sales team in a fast paced environment
Management of direct customer contact and employee relations
Ability to exercise sound judgment and make prudent decisions
Excellent communication skills with ability to build rapport across the organisation with peers, staff and management, both written and verbal
Working knowledge Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point.
**This is a shift position working to a scheduled roster with early starts and weekend work**