Technical Sales Executive :Data Communications
"Territory Open for right candidate"
This role involves positioning and promoting Security Solutions, leading in account development and expansion of opportunities, and reinforcing existing partner relationships in the Irish market place.
Responsibilities : Technical Sales Executive :Data Communications
* Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of new business in the area of Security Data Communications products,
* Create sales reports, project reports, sales calls follow up, competition situation etc.
* Develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximise opportunities within the customer environment.
* Create partnerships with accounts, final users, and distributors.
* Aggressively prospect and drive new sales through cold calls, meetings and sales research.
* Proven sales excellence in a B2B Sales in the areas of IT/datacom/telecom technologies (hardware)
* Result oriented with good track record in sales and development of accounts and account penetration.
* Ability to develop relationships within assigned accounts and comfortable accessing IT Managers as well as Facility Managers is a must.
* Knowledge of local IT industry and access to various industry players and influencers
* Strong customer service focus.
* Must have excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Able to effectively communicate to all levels of an organisation.
* Ability to work independently.
* Strategic technical knowledge and can succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding sales environment.
* Ability to sell data communications and security based solutions.