Field Sales Business Development Manager – Dublin & Leinster Area
Our client is a leading supplier to the trade sector in Ireland. They are now growing their national sales team and are seeking to appoint a new Business Development Manager for Dublin and Leinster.
The role will form a key part of the national sales team and you’ll initially be tasked with growing existing key accounts as well as hunting out new business within the construction/trade sector. This role will suit someone who is self-reliant, motivated to earn plenty of commission, and requires a minimum of management intervention to achieve their maximum potential. Ideally you will have an existing network of contacts in the construction sector. You will also need to deliver some basic training on the use of products and equipment to customers.
· Basic salary of €35k
· Uncapped and extremely generous commission structure
· Fully expensed company vehicle
· Pension contributions
· Expense account
· Laptop and phone
· Fantastic training and career development opportunities in a growing team
- Background in technical sales or construction sector sales highly advantageous
- B2B Field Sales Experience Essential
- Ability to develop strong lasting relationships with clients
- Highly motivated, attention to detail and hands on team player.
- Full clean driving license.
- Be willing to travel around the Leinster region
- Good PC Skills
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.