Junior Sales Person Role (€30-35K OTE)
IGate are looking for someone ambitious who, over time, can become a top producing sales person through relationship building. We want this to be the last position you ever apply for.
IGate are a small but fast-growing business & we have a unique offering to the market. The ideal candidate will enjoy executing a repeatable, transactional sales process selling an online supplies ordering service to a target customer who will be happy to give you their time if they feel what you have to offer will save time & money. These business opportunities can be achieved through strategic phone calls (seeking appointments), by email, in person & door to door.
We are looking for someone who wants to make a career out of this with a long-term view. We need someone who embraces & practices that serving others, not selling to them is the best way to grow the company and their commission.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business
· Provide pre/post-sales support & demonstrate solution offering
· Meet or exceed the projected targets in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meet the sales activity and accurate forecasting requirements
· Speed of execution – someone who sees something and immediately wants to get it done
· Highly Relational – you will need to connect relationally very quickly with prospects, they need to know that you understand their needs
· Service Sales Background – you will sell a valued business service, which does not have the tangibility of a product. You will have to paint a picture of how the service will change their business & why they should jump on board.
· Excellent communication skills – on the phone and face to face
· Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
· A take ownership approach – act like you own the company
· Basic salary + Commission & expenses (negotiable)
· Dublin based with own car
· Mentorship & training provided for up to 12 months
· Mobile Phone & Laptop provided