To assist the Chief Examiner, Dean of Education and Department Manager in developing and enhancing the content, structure and delivery of the College’s BST Clinical Examination.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the organisation and delivery of the College’s clinical examination in psychiatry in May/June and November/December.
* Administration of the Exams Sub-Committee.
* Administer the Exams Moodle site.
* Preparation of all exams material.
* Managing the advertising and application process for the exam.
* Co-ordinate Examiner training sessions.
* Co-ordinate Examiner panel members.
* Responsible for maintenance and development of College online marking software.
* Manage the logistics of the examination – including venue, equipment and personnel.
* Responsible for the dissemination of exam results and management of appeal process.
* Other duties, as required, in relation to the exam or as required by the Chief Examiner.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Educated to degree level standard or equivalent.
* Self-starter with high motivation, flexibility and the ability to offer a results-oriented approach with high levels of drive, commitment and enthusiasm.
* Ability to work with minimal direction.
* Experience of working both in a team and on own initiative, flexibility is essential.
* Excellent oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Outstanding organisational, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills with a proven ability to work under pressure to achieve goals within agreed time frames.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Evidence of managing own workload and involvement in projects.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Knowledge of, or experience working in, a postgraduate training or medical environment
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.