Reach Ireland – Premier Foods Part Time Account Analyst / Executive
We are looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic person to join our team on a part time basis..
Working within the Inform team based in the Reach Ireland Office and the Premier Foods Ireland office. The Insight Analyst / Executive is charged with delivering ‘executional excellence’ across the required insight function.
This is a data centric role with key emphasis on data manipulation, interpretation, visualisation and insight. Identifying commercial opportunity.
The role will be predominantly based in Reach Offices with travel to Premier Food’s Ireland’s sites on a regular basis, reporting to the Account Controller.
The key activities which are listed below highlight the key activities within your client and role.
Inform analytical capability:
- Thorough understanding the Market & Category context, Premier Foods Ireland strategy and Field Team objectives highlight and communicate business opportunity to influence incremental sales.
- Initiate insight projects as well as respond to Premier Food’s Ireland’s needs
Make Premier Foods Ireland aware of Inform new capability, products and services where appropriate
New Insight opportunities:
- The role will be required to liaise regularly with Premier Food Ireland’s contacts providing Inform support and investigating opportunities for new analysis and insight.
- Attending Premier Foods Ireland meetings, understanding Premier Foods Ireland requirements, developing briefs and providing proposals and analysis as a result
· Return on Investment – measuring the actual impact of Field Operations
Premier Food Ireland’s Presentations:
Regular attendance at Premier Food Ireland’s meetings including presenting Return on Investment, delivering Market analysis, explaining simplistically with commercial acumen our Inform products and services. Quarterly presentations.
· Fulfilling complex multi data reporting, presented in an intuitive, flexible, impactful, user friendly format.
· Dealing with general ad hoc Account enquiries
· Ensure Account activity briefs are received and all relevant info is saved on the Intranet portal
· Update and maintain the team attendance log, attendance breakdown and contact details spreadsheet
· Provide general admin support via email, telephone and post for the Account Manager, Operations Manager and field team
· Team communication and meetings
Call File Management
· Ensure all calls are added, removed when required and that address and territory details are always accurate
Manage the Account/Activity Brief Process
· Ensure Account activity briefs are received from the client and all relevant information is forwarded to the field
· Ensure relevant questions/ reports/ briefing books set up on Global Connect
· Generate Weekly & Monthly Reports
· Reports to be generated in the required format i.e. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint from data gathered from the field e.g. Compliance audits, promotional activity reports etc.
Monitor and process the team’s expense/fuel card claims and any other required central reports
· Maintain and update the Asset information for Account
· Liaise with field staff and the IT helpdesk to ensure quick turnaround for IT equipment
· Be responsible for ordering/collecting the team’s assets
Premier Food Ireland’s relationships:
Building relationships with key contacts including: Premier Foods Ireland, Inform team, Account Managers, and Leadership team. Effect two way communication and sharing of ideas and information.