Due to continued expansion and success, our client is currently looking to recruit a New Build Sales Manager in relation to products and services for the heating and construction sector. This person will be responsible for driving sales, services and products within ‘New Build’ markets.
The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with company management to monitor and develop the current products and sales/marketing plans and where necessary implement strategies for new development.
Responsibilities include the following;
* Responsible for driving sales, services and products within “New build” markets - heating/construction/architecture aspect.
* Working closely with individual business owners, national merchants, installers, builders, developers, architects and end users to get our products specified on each site.
* Responsible for being the first point of contact to our customer for all sales and technical issues
* Responsible for national sales in the new build sector with a clear focus on acquisition and retention of the customer’s portfolio
* Develop, build and maintain excellent relationships with all current and potential clients
* Maximise all opportunities through networking skills and data acquisition
* Implement and communicate a national strategic business plan
* Demonstrate your ability to communicate with business owners and decision makers by keeping abreast with all industry knowledge
* Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments in the business
Requirements/ Skills required:
* Strong technical experience and ability within the heating/construction/architecture industry
* 4+ Sales Management experience.
* Highly motivated & Energetic with a proven track record
* Dynamic and results orientated
* Experience in delivering a Strategic Sales Plan
* Relevant 3rd level qualification desirable or equivalent experience
* Able to work alone as well as part of a team
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products
* Full driving licence
* Strong organisational and time management skills