Trainee Manager Opportunity in North Dublin
Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Trainee Manager working within a fast-paced retail grocery environment
Do you have a passion for fresh foods and customer service
This is a full-time position, working an average of 45 hours per week, 5 days over 7 to include weekends and public holidays.
The Trainee Manager will work with our in-store management team on the day to day management of this busy.
* Assist the management team in the day to day
* Keyholder duties.
* Stock ordering and control.
* Department financials
* HACCP duties.
* Staff Management
* Staff training and development
* Ensuring store standards are implemented an achieved.
* Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
* Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a trainee manager in a busy grocery retail environment.
* Must have strong people management skills.
* Must be HACCP trained.
* Must be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
* Must be able to drive sales.
* Must have a good understanding of the financial aspect of the role.
* Must be able to multi-task.
* Must have strong communications skills.
* Must have strong organisational skills.
* Staff training & development
Job Type: Full-time
* trainee management: 2 years