Outbound Sales and Admin
Reports to: Office Manager
Based from: Dublin 12
Technologies we Sell: Solar thermal, Solar PV, heat pumps, underfloor heating, condensing gas/oil boilers, heating controls, heat recovery ventilation covers a lot of the technologies we sell to both domestic and commercial clients.
Your role will be made up of 2 distinct elements - Outbound Sales (no cold calling) and Office Administration.
1. Phone back enquiries to discuss their needs.
2. You will be required to vet an enquiry and decide if it’s worth a site visit.
3. Distribute the prospect to the correct rep for the region along with some feedback for them.
4. Also, you will handing inbound phone calls carrying out the above procedure.
5. Phone manner is critical and training will be provided on the products we sell.
The Office Admin will be made up of processing grant applications and booking in jobs for our installers.
1. Completely comfortable with using a PC and Microsoft Office.
2. Excellent communication and time management.
3. A naturally positive attitude is essential.
4. A basic understanding of heating and solar would be an advantage.
Benefits of the Role:
30hrs per week - times negotiable to suit the candidate. Could grow to 37 hour week.
You will have the ability to manage the role yourself.
Working as part of a small sales team in an expanding company, gives you the ability to shape the role and company itself.
Early finish on Friday.
Salary plus bonus. Basic of ~€25k for the right candidate.
Alternative Energy Ireland – Irelands leading Renewable Energy installer
Headquartered in Dublin 12, with a regional office in Tullamore, the award-winning AEI is one of Irelands leading Renewable Energy Specialists. The company has grown from a small business operating from Wicklow, to having its head office near Parkwest in Dublin 12 and a regional office in the midlands. We have become one of Irelands favourite Renewable Energy Specialists, having completed renewable energy projects for companies like Siemens, Kingspan, Stormont Castle and various shopping centres and GAA clubs and thousands of homeowners throughout Ireland.
Working at Alternative Energy Ireland
At AEI, our emphasis is on offering sensible solutions to clients who wish to save money on their energy bills whilst enhancing their environmental impact.
We are a young, dynamic organisation, constantly growing and evolving to better meet the needs of our customers while working with the ever-changing building regulations and new technologies coming on stream in the renewable energy sector.
Due to our continuous growth, we are on the lookout for a talented person who can display initiative, and the flexibility to work in a highly rewarding environment.
If you feel that you could be a good fit within our team, please send your CV to email@example.com