The Project Manager is responsible for sales management of a portfolio of existing clients and for developing new prospects across the island of Ireland.
My client is a market leading packaging specialist with a production facility in Ireland. They are very well regarded across the industry and offer bespoke and tailored solutions for a range of clients covering multiple sectors.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will be as follows:
* The Project Manager responsible for an agreed sales turnover, margin and prospection level.
* Effectively managing the customer pool with the constant drive to develop new prospects.Maintain the satisfaction of all customers and manage all aspects of the customer relationship inside the company (supply chain / KPI).
* The role has the support of various functional services, including general administration, technical support and marketing functions.
* Research potential new customers both by using leads generated from Marketing, and by generating own leads (e.g. through networking, carrying out store checks, etc.).
* Keeps contact with, and information on, design agencies.
* Is very active and present on the market, attending relevant conferences and seminars.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following profile:
* Tenacious person, keen to develop new opportunities in the shrink sleeve market.
* A successful background (5 years minimum) ideally in a similar role within the packaging sector.
* Ideally with experience of print technologies, and with knowledge of various packaging market sectors (e.g. food, drink, spirits, cosmetics).
* Ability to manage projects from start to finish, working with multi-discipline teams across Europe
* Happy to work autonomously and as part of a team.
* Multilingual. Speaks English and good level of French.
There is a very competitive package on offer. The successful candidate will have flexibility to work from home or the Dublin based office as they choose.