Areas to Cover: Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Kildare, Louth, Wexford
Technologies we supply and install:
Solar thermal, solar PV, heat pumps, underfloor heating, condensing gas/oil boilers, heating controls, heat recovery ventilation covers a lot of the technologies you will be expected sell to both domestic and commercial clients.
1. Your role will consist of managing a sales pipeline and you will also be required to generate new leads from new sources while working within our small sales team. You will be required to keep our inhouse CRM system up to date each day and the CRM is used to track KPI's and to help with reminders and tracking sales.
2. AEI currently receives enough leads in this region each month to fill approximately 70% of your role. It’s important that new leads are generated to fill the final 30% of this role. We all work together to generate new leads, its not something you do on your own. You will be required to vet new enquiries and decide if it’s worth a site visit.
3. At a site visit, you will need to gain an understanding as to what the customer wants, and to see if it’s possible to install this system at their home or site. You will need to cost the job and regular contact with our installers and your manager will help with this process.
4. You will be dealing with the client and builders to design and layout the systems that you will be selling. Full traning will be provided on this.
5. The next step is to take the order, collect a deposit and hand the project over to our installers and admin team to process.
6. You will need to be able to deal with homeowners, builders and mechanical contractors fluently and on a regular basis.
7. An interest in renewable energy and its benefits is essential.
1. Experience in Renewable Technologies or heating systems would be a great advantage.
2. Excellent communication and time management is required to process multiple clients at any one time.
3. You will be using our web based CRM system, Outlook, Excel and Word daily, and a full understanding of these programmes is essential.
4. Strong track record in business development, prospecting and closing sales a distinct advantage.
5. A naturally positive attitude is essential.
6. Full clean driving licence is required.
Benefits of the Role:
You will have the ability to manage the role yourself.
Processing of inbound leads is a standardised process, but generating new leads and making new connections is where you can really grow the role to suit your own abilities and contacts.
Working as part of a small sales team in an expanding company, gives you the ability to shape the role and company itself.
Salary plus bonus.
Basic of €35k
O.T.E. of €50k+
Car, laptop, phone, fuel card.
Alternative Energy Ireland – Irelands leading Renewable Energy installer
Headquartered in Dublin 12, with a regional office in Tullamore, the award-winning AEI is one of Irelands leading Renewable Energy Specialists. The company has grown from a small business operating from Wicklow, to having its head office near Parkwest in Dublin 12 and a regional office in the midlands. We have become one of Irelands favourite Renewable Energy Specialists, having completed renewable energy projects for companies like Siemens, Kingspan, Stormont Castle and various shopping centres and GAA clubs and thousands of homeowners throughout Ireland.
Working at Alternative Energy Ireland
At AEI, our emphasis is on offering sensible solutions to clients who wish to save money on their energy bills whilst enhancing their environmental impact.
We are a young, dynamic organisation, constantly growing and evolving to better meet the needs of our customers while working with the ever-changing building regulations and new technologies coming on stream in the renewable energy sector.
Due to our continuous growth, we are on the lookout for a talented person who can display initiative, and the flexibility to work in a highly rewarding environment.
If you feel that you could be a good fit within the AEI Sales team, please send your CV via this website